Jean Marquardt- Board Member
- BA – Law and Society, UC Santa Barbara
- Masters in Public Administration – University of New Mexico
- Executive Director
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Indian Market in Santa Fe New Mexico
- Taos Center for the Arts
- Santa Fe Community College Foundation
Reason for joining the Board:
With over 30 years in non-profit experience, I am looking forward to sharing my experience
with monca. My goal is to help with budgeting, fundraising, and policy making. At Taos Center
for the Arts, I was able to establish a stable funding base for visual arts and performing arts.
With a capital campaign, we were successful in raising money to renovate a historical adobe
hacienda and to build the lobby for the theatre. I joined monca to participate in the Mission
“ to make art accessible” and to enjoy the diversity in the artistic community and the people
who love artist expression.