Museum of Northern California Art Charitable Donations
- Tax deductible contributions
- If donors are in need of reduction in their taxes, they can directly contribute to the endowment by writing a check to Raymond James FBO MONCA
- Checks can be mailed or dropped off to Raymond James, 250 Vallombrosa Ave., Suite 450, Chico, CA 95926
- Donating Required Minimum Distributions
- By donating an RMD, the donor will not realize the income associated with the distribution. This will help keep their current income level low, and potentially avoid being stepped into a higher tax bracket.
- The donor can typically request a check be made out directly to Raymond James FBO MONCA (a signed letter of Acceptance will likely be required by IRA custodian).
- Donating Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds
- The endowment is able to accept a donation of stocks, bonds and/or mutual funds.
- Benefit to donor is they have a low-cost basis in a taxable account, they can donate the holding without realizing the capital gain associated.
* Donors are strongly advised to speak with their tax professional prior to making donations that could potentially result in tax ramifications if done incorrectly.
Please feel free to have anyone reach out to us directly with questions. If we can not answer the question, we will find the donor someone who can. Direct line for support is 530-809-2138 and email is email@example.com