monca's Capital Campaign to restore and revitalize the auditorium and stage of the Veterans Memorial Hall
The Museum of Northern California Art (monca) has launched a capital campaign to fund the continued building renovation of 900 Esplanade, ACT II.
- THE PAST: Five years ago, monca successfully renovated a portion of the historic Veterans building, creating three gallery spaces, a library, an administrative office, and a reception and museum shop space. The Museum has presented unique and diverse art exhibitions, concerts, receptions, and art education programs. Prior to the current location at the Veterans Building, monca presented mobile art education and pop-up museum exhibitions.
- THE PRESENT: The museum is now undertaking the renovation of the remaining 8,500 square feet of the main floor. The renovation of the auditorium and stage as well as the creation of classrooms and a catering kitchen will provide a much-needed venue for expanded exhibitions, art education programming, live performances, community events, and conferences.
- THE FUTURE: The completion of ACT II will allow the building to serve as a community hub for Northern California artists, visitors, and residents. monca will be able to expand programming activities to better accomplish its mission to serve our community by increasing accessibility and awareness of the arts of Northern California while allowing for un-imagined artistic pursuits.
- Checks can be mailed or dropped off at monca, 900 Esplanade, Chico, CA 95926 – Payable to monca ℅ Capital Campaign
- Fill out a pledge/donation form and mail it to monca, 900 Esplanade, Chico, CA 95926
- This includes an option to pay by credit/debit card.
- Paypal – use this link to donate online directly to the Captial Campaign – You can securely set up a one-time, monthly, or yearly donation.
- Create a fundraising event with proceeds going to monca’s Captial Campaign – call (530) 487-7272 or email email@example.com. Looking for ideas? Read this.
The museum is eager to call you a partner in this collaboration. We can be reached at: www.monca.org or by calling the museum at 530.487.7272 for more information on scheduling a fundraising event, a tour of the space, or having a conversation about our future.
monca is a California 501(c)3 Nonprofit Corporation, Federal Tax ID 45-3123266
All donations are tax-deductible for the full amount less the value of any goods and/or services received.